miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

April 15 Th, 2007

Mr. judge who administers justice in a tow in of Zulia State
Jean Carlos Di Martino
State Department

Before every thing a cordial greeting

I address you throw this letter which has.
That municipium from a time is bean griven. On the main runways of the city a great quantity of troubles in those ways as strikes, greats cues, etc becoming this sick thing to and the minicipium.

Another important point is the big quantity of peed jots that nowadays have been placed. On the main roads of the country, those are necessary to present risks cars but they are uncomfortable to Maracaibo.

I as a citizen, borned on this minicipium I m reqaly worried and I would like that you as the main manager of this city will make another ideas to pacify the city. I hope a quick answer from you.

Nothing to say, I law you off with a formal greeting....


No hay comentarios: