jueves, 12 de abril de 2007


My name is Mardiony Arellano; I am nineteen (19) years old I am from Punto Fijo, but live in Maracaibo, I like to dace salsa, meringue, and
romantic my group favourite are A.5, Ricardo Arjona, Jerry Rivera and Alejandro Fernandez.
My family is big, I have one sister, my parents, grand parents, seven aunt and six uncle, I have thirty six cousins I love them so much and they love my too.
My mother is short, fat, intelligent, and very lovely, she is working in “E.B 23 de Enero”, she likes to dance salsa, meringue and romantic, her favourite singer is Juan Gabriel shi is sensational, she is forty five (45) years old, and she name is Nilcida de Arellano.
My father is the best in the word, he is tall, fat, and beautiful, he is forty four
(44) year old, he likes to dance and listening salsa, his Favourite group is the
“Estrellade la fania”,and his name is Pablo Arellano and my sister she name isDiormarysArellano she is twelve (12) years old, she is short, fat and very beautiful, she study in Punto Fijo, first year at school.


No hay comentarios: